Mentored Training: Systematic Reviews in Health Care: February – July 2012
The Centre for Clinical Epidemiology & Evaluation (C2E2) is pleased to offer a six month mentored training course on systematic reviews. This course is intended for clinicians, researchers, health care professionals, graduate students, decision makers, and those wishing to undertake a systematic review.
· Mentored training from highly experienced faculty
· 6 days of formal training in systematic review methodology
· Real-time support in conducting your own systematic review
· Facilitated peer-to-peer learning
· Maximum of 10 participants
The program provides a supportive environment for participants to develop and complete their own systematic review. Course information and registration is available through C2E2’s website: http://c2e2.vchri.ca/education.htm.